Monday, May 14, 2012

Late to the Party on this One


I lost my favorite pair of tweezers. For a few weeks I've been hoping for them to turn up. But you cannot wait for missing tweezers...if you get my drift. I'd had the same pair for 10 years and never thought I'd find another pair as good.

But since I had to buy another pair before the chin hairs got really out of control I went with everyone's old reliable: the Tweezerman Tweezers.

Okay. WOW.

Now I know what the fuss is all about.

These things are amazing. They grab the hair perfectly, have a great grip at the tip, and don't break the hair off.

So, I know I'm late to party, but these have by far become my new favorite pair. Go get 'em if you're in need of some pluckage. Or just better pluckage.

Tweezerman Professional Tweezers - Slant tip
$22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...