Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm Now Kevin's Girl

Kevin Murphy's Luxury Wash ($28) amd Hydrate-Me Rinse ($28).
I recently got my hair cut and since just prior to my appointment I'd made a big mistake on some great-smelling but super nasty shampoo, I decided I would go back to a true salon brand and buy something from my stylist.
She told me this combo of Kevin Murphy's Luxury Wash and Hydrate-Me Rinse would be best for my dry and coarse hair.

She was so right. I'm so in LOVE with this shampoo combo. Kevin is Australian, so really, what's not to love?  After weeks of using this stuff, I still get excited to wash my hair.

The shampoo is thick, works into a great lather, is totally softening and moisturizing, and is so concentrated you only have to use a little. I really mean that, you don't have to use much. It's great for my colored (and coarsely gray) hair.

And then, the conditioner is even better. It's super thick, smells divine, and makes my hair really soft and reflectively shiny. Again, it's true when I say you don't have to use very much because this stuff is ultra concentrated. Even though it's thick, it's not heavy, and I can still go a day or two between hair washings, no problem.

Hands down, this is the best shampoo/conditioner I've ever used. I love it. Kevin Murphy? Consider me yours.

As you know, I'm a sucker for packaging and I love the square bottles too. Just sayin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...