Friday, October 21, 2011

Greece Find - Korres Watercress Potent Moisturizer SPF 6

I've mentioned before that I have dry skin. So put me on an airplane for 20+ hours and my skin will pretty much look like a raisin and feel like sandpaper.

When we arrived in Greece, even the moisturizer I normally use wasn't enough, so I decided to take a gander in the cute little Greek pharmacies. I love shopping for products overseas, it's so fun to check out the new skin care, makeup, shampoos, etc. And don't think that I just shopped in one pharmacy, I might've hit a few (six?).

A cute little salesgirl found this stuff for me, after I insisted on buying something Greek. Korres Watercress Potent Moisturizer SPF 6. Really, this stuff is like buttah!

For once, when something says it's for very dry or dehydrated skin, it actually is!

I've used Korres products and they're great because they're paraben free and contain no mineral oils (among other great perks) - but this stuff is FANTASTIC. It's really thick, sorta like body butter for your face. When you put it on, it stays white for a few minutes, then soaks into your skin pretty quickly. It's not gummy and doesn't pill. My tinted moisturizer goes on great over it and the good feeling lasts almost all day, rather than just a few hours like many moisturizers I've used.

For an added bonus it has spf 6, which isn't enough but is better than nothing.

The bad news is that I'm already stressing about what I'm going to do when this stuff runs out. It looks like this particular product is not widely available in the US. If anyone goes to Europe soon, can you pick me up one? Thanks a mil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...